Brian Harman Closes with Back-to-Back Birdies to Capture Wells Fargo Championship in Thrilling Finish
Harman's 2nd career PGA TOUR victory is yet another for Team TaylorMade as brand's momentum continues to dominate on Worldwide Tours
Using a combination of M2 driver and M2 fairway woods, Harman finished 3rd in Strokes Gained: Off-the-Tee and T7 in driving accuracy, highlighted by a 92.86% driving accuracy in the final round. With a thrilling birdie putt on the 72nd hole to take the outright lead, Harman’s 10-under par held up to earn him the win over a slew of the world's best players, including stablemate Dustin Johnson, who finished T2.
What You Need To Know:
- The win earned Harman his second career PGA TOUR victory.
- Including Harman, 9 of the top-10 finishers played new TaylorMade metalwoods.
- The win is TaylorMade's 16th in 19 weeks on worldwide Tours for the new '17 M drivers.
- With the win, Harman elevates from to 32nd to 9th in the FedExCup point standings and #52 in the OWGR - a new career best.
- With 74 in play, TaylorMade dominated the driver count at 47.4%.
Brian Harman’s Wells Fargo Championship-Winning TaylorMade Metalwoods:
- '17 M2 Driver / 9.5* / Aldila Rogue
- '17 M2 Fairway / 15* / Fujikura Speeder Evolution
- '17 M2 Fairway / 18* / Fujikura Speeder Evolution
Download PDFDownload PDF
About TaylorMade Golf
About TaylorMade Golf Company
Headquartered in Carlsbad, California, TaylorMade Golf is a leading manufacturer of high performance golf equipment with industry-leading innovative products like M1 and M2 metalwoods, M1 and M2 irons and TP5/TP5X golf balls. TaylorMade is also a major force on the PGA TOUR with one of the strongest athlete portfolios in golf, that includes world no.1 Dustin Johnson and five of the current Top 15 in the world.