Sergio Garcia wins 2016 AT&T Byron Nelson
Sergio Garcia wins the AT&T Byron Nelson for the second time with TaylorMade M2 Driver, PSi Irons and adidas TOUR360 BOOST footwear
Sergio Garcia wins the 2016 AT&T Byron Nelson in Irving, TX, his second win at this tournament, the first being in 2004. Garcia wins playing a full TaylorMade bag including an M2 Driver, M1 fairway woods, PSi irons and wearing adidas Golf apparel and footwear, including the TOUR360 BOOST.
Things to know:
- This is Sergio’s second win with PSi Tour irons, first winning the 2015 Ho Tram Open in Vietnam
- With his win at AT&T Byron Nelson, Garcia gains 500 FedEx points jumping him up in rankings with a total of 1,081 points
- This is Sergio’s second win at AT&T Byron Nelson. He first won in 2004 following a playoff with Robert Damron and Dudley Hart.
- Garcia’s first pro start in the US was at the 1999 AT&T Byron Nelson where he finished T3
- Garcia has more than 300 starts on the PGA TOUR, with nine careers wins. He’s also won 18 times internationally, most recently at the 2015 Ho Tram Open in Vietnam
M2 9.5 Driver / Mitsubishi Kuro Kage S TiNi 80 X
M1 FW 15.0* / Mitsubishi Kuro Kage S TiNi 80 X
M1 FW 19.0* / Mitsubishi Kuro Kage S TiNi 80X
PSi Tour Irons 3-PW / Nippon Tour 130 X
Tour Preferred EF Wedges 52* and 58*
Monte Carlo Proto putter
Tour Preferred X Ball #49 (Year of his mother Consuelo's birth)
Sergio wears adidas Golf apparel and footwear, including:
- TOUR360 BOOST, in a new fall/winter color way, available June 1st
- Ultimate Pant featuring a stretch waistband with silicone gripper, moisture-wicking and water resistant stretch fabrication, and snag-free micromesh pockets
Download PDFDownload PDF
About TaylorMade Golf
About TaylorMade Golf Company
Headquartered in Carlsbad, California, TaylorMade Golf is a leading manufacturer of high performance golf equipment with industry-leading innovative products like M3 / M4 metalwoods, M3 / M4 irons and TP5/TP5X golf balls. TaylorMade is the #1 Driver in Golf and also a major force on the PGA TOUR with one of the strongest athlete portfolios in golf, that includes world no.1 Dustin Johnson and five of the current Top 15 in the world.