TaylorMade's Jim Herman Wins Shell Houston Open with M1 Driver
What you need to know:
- - Herman earns his first career PGA TOUR win at the Shell Houston Open with a TaylorMade M1 driver and receives the final invitation to the 2016 Masters Tournament.
- It was the third time since 2008 that a player won the Houston Open to get into the Masters.
- In addition to the Masters, Herman receives an invitation to the PGA Championship in July.
- - With 67 drivers in play (46% of the field) 48 of them being M, TaylorMade was the #1 driver brand at the Shell Houston Open.
In Jim Herman's Bag:
- - M1 Driver / 10.5* / Aldila Rogue X
- - AeroBurner Fairway / 15.0* / Mitsubishi Fubuki X
- - Adams Idea Pro / 20* / Matrix Ozik
- - TaylorMade Tour Radar Hat
TaylorMade's Andrew Svoboda wins Web.com's Brasil Championship playing an M2 driver
- - With 54 drivers in play (37% of the field) 41 of them being M, TaylorMade is the #1 driver at the Web.com Brasil Championship
In Andrew Svoboda's Bag:
- - M2 Driver / 9.5* / PX HZRDUS
- - RBZ TOUR Fairway / 14.5*
- - M1 Rescue / 19* / Mitsubishi Diamana W
Download PDFDownload PDF
About TaylorMade Golf
About TaylorMade Golf Company
Headquartered in Carlsbad, California, TaylorMade Golf is a leading manufacturer of high performance golf equipment with industry-leading innovative products like M3 / M4 metalwoods, M3 / M4 irons and TP5/TP5X golf balls. TaylorMade is the #1 Driver in Golf and also a major force on the PGA TOUR with one of the strongest athlete portfolios in golf, that includes world no.1 Dustin Johnson and five of the current Top 15 in the world.